Friday, July 29, 2011

This week's love...

...ok so there are two this week. First up, the new edition of Rue is live here. If you are suffering through the southern hemisphere winter, all the summery goodness in this latest edition will warm your soul, trust me!






































And the second is the fantastic new online shopping concept from the super-talented Anna Spiro. I'm sure many of you are already all over this, but if you haven't heard about it get over here and check it out! It's a unique and clever concept where you can find gorgeous vintage and limited edition pieces that you can hand pick from the seasonal vignette. Naturally I've already made my first purchase which I will definitely show you soon...






































Have a great Friday all :)

Abbey x

3 comments:

Kristine Kennedy said...

Arrrggghhh! How frustratingly beautiful is Anna Spiro's online?? I wanted everything in the picture but so much of it was already sold...tears

Gorgeous post today - adore the dress on the cover of Rue xx

Vic Bibby said...

How amazing is Anna's new online concept! Can't wait to see what you purchased. I love, love, love the chinese linen storer but, alas, it was sold by the time I got there. xxx

Couture Carrie said...

Love that armchair!

xoxox,
CC