Thursday, November 1, 2012

This week's love...

Cannot wait for the imminent release of famed Vogue Creative Stylist, Grace Coddington's memoirs! Such an amazing and interesting life she has led. Do such fairytale careers exist for those starting their careers these days?! I like to hope so but am not so sure. The pace is so fast and change so frequent these days... In any event, over at Vogue Daily you'll find a sneak peek of her fashion illustrations. Click here for more. And if you're interested, you can pre-order her book here


Also catching my eye this week are these bright and breezy new summer arrivals at Gorman. It really is the ultimate for those who love a bit of colour in their summer wardrobe...
See more here. Have a fabulous weekend all and thanks for stopping by G&G this week :)






7 comments:

Elly @ Caribbean Living said...

Wow, loving that frst dress, gorgeous! And thanks for theh eads up on the memoirs, will have to keep an eye out for that here in Hong Kong!

Milo and Mitzy said...

You will send me broke Abbey! i think I need to take a trip to the Gorman website! Happy weekend.

Amy x

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

I'm also excited to read this book, especially as she ended up being the star of The September Issue. xx

Vic Bibby said...

That sounds lik a great book. The way I'm going I will be spending all my money on books, there are so many I'm coveting. x

Amber B (Simple Dwellings) said...

Beautiful colors for spring! I love that first dress. Your blog is so pretty. I am glad I found it! :) I'm your newest follower!

Meghan @ Wishful Thinking said...

I think I must be living under a rock because I had no idea Vogue Daily existed! Uh-oh... I'm already addicted!

Deborah said...

I love the first dress!