Monday, December 17, 2012

Merry Christmas!

So apologies to my regular readers for the intermittent posting! December sort of got away from me somehow. Things have been a bit crazy busy on all fronts and in the knowledge that the week ahead is going to be more of the same, I've decided to sign off a bit early for the year.

I'd like to sincerely thank you all for stopping by my little blog throughout the year. I really hope you've spotted some things you've liked or made some handy discoveries! Have a wonderful, relaxing Christmas break and I'll be back in 2013 with lots of style inspiration for you :)

Image via Bloomingville

13 comments:

Natasha @ Northern Light Blog said...

Awwww... so sad to see you "go" so early, but totally understand your need to finish up the year :)

Have a wonderful Christmas Holiday and I wish you all good things in the new year!!

Vic Bibby said...

Merry Christmas Abbey. I know what you're talking 'bout, it's crazy busy! Have a great one and see you in the new year :) x

Elly @ Caribbean Living said...

Merry Christmas Abbey, have a wonderful time!

PIAZZAN said...

Lovely picture....

hugs from sweden

Pernilla

Elina said...

This is beautiful!

Melissah from Scrapbook said...

Have a lovely Christmas Abbey. We are off to the Sheraton at Noosa for 5 days - a trip planned before we bought the house! Enjoy your time off!
x
Melissah

Claudia Lane said...

What a gorgeous to end 2012...a stunning image...
Have a magical Xmas Abbey! Cx

Anonymous said...

I am a regular reader of your blog,
I have never commented before. Enjoy
your Christmas break,thanks for your blog there are always lots of things to like.

My Scandinavian Home said...

A very merry Christmas! Look forward to lots of inspiration in 2013 :)

Letitia Linke - The White Shed said...

Merry Christmas to you! Enjoy the break. xx

Peach Macarons said...

Enjoy your break and I look forward to reading your posts in 2013! x

Santi said...

Happy New Year!!

Santi*

Jen of MadeByGirl said...

LOVE that tree!!

>
> Madebygirl.blogspot.com
> MadeByGirl.com