Monday, August 19, 2013

Adventures lately...Paris!

So apologies for the long absence! Life got a bit busy there for awhile. We sold our first little house at auction and four days later took off on the trip of a lifetime. Now we're back and soon to be 'of no fixed address' like 'vagabonds' as one of my more colourful friends put it. In any event, I won't bore you with the details, will just show you some pretty pictures instead :)

This is the divine hotel we stayed at in Paris - La Belle Juliette. It's on the Left Bank in a quiet little pocket of St Germain (I think that's right, never really got my bearings in Paris!). Would highly recommend. The decor alone is worth it and the staff were gorgeous and helpful...




Like the true geek that I am, I had to get my photo taken on one of the pink couches in the lobby (or salon?!). Wanted to bring it home with me...

And this was the view from the window of our room...tres chic no?!

Will share a few more Paris snaps in some future posts. Looking forward to catching up on what all my lovely blogging friends have been up to :)

2 comments:

Vic Bibby said...

So lovely to have you back Abbey. That hotel looks amazing, love the pink couches. I love Paris, despite the fact that I was pick pocketed there on New Years Eve. I look forward to more photos. x

Melissah from Scrapbook said...

Welcome back Abbey! The hotel looks like my kind of accommodation ... stunning! I hope you had a wonderful time - I'm so jealous! I look forward to your regular 'stylish' posting again.
x
Melissah